What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipad battery indicator

cakueayam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, ive some issues here, my new ipad battery indicator cannot reach 100%, it always stuck at 99%, after i restart my device, its become 100% and then same problem happened again..
anyone have some issue with me? help please T.T

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's nothing to worry about. The percentage is just IOS's best estimate and sometimes it is a little out, particularly at the top and bottom end of the charge.

Apple recommends you depleting your battery once a month to calibrate the meter. This usually makes it a little more accurate. If you have already done that, don't sweat it. It's really not a problem and is not indicative of a physical problem with your battery.

Hope that reassures.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It should also be noted that Apple goes to great pains to make sure that the battery does not overcharge and shorten the battery life. It is much better for you to get to 99.9% than 100.1%.

Most reactions

Latest posts