What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Ipad 2 wont show up in My Computer

mickeyp199318

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay so I plug my Ipad 2 into my computer and iTunes instantly recognise it but it will not display as a drive in My Computer, I need it to do this so I can copy my photos and videos onto my pc, I know this can be done because I have done it many times before but it has just suddenly stopped working, iTunes is all up to date and everything, I'm at a complete loss so any help would be completely appreciated :)

Thanks very much
Mike :)

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is the Autoplay not coming up either? That's where I open the folder to retrieve photos and videos from my iPad or iPhone.

Cannot think of a trick to get it working again, someone should have some thoughts for you.

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unintstall iTunes, and the Apple Mobile device support and reinstall ITunes and it'll fix it. Mine did the same thing after the last round of windows updates and that's what it took to get it working again.

D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Mikey P.

If you think the PC is causing the problem you may try to do a Restore of the PC to a date prior to the problem occurring.

Most reactions

Latest posts