What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My IPAD 2 issues

rrdbala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

My IPAD2 works some time good and suddenly goes into restart loop maode. Does this means anything ? is there a way to fix it ? Can anyone please help.

Regards,

Ravi

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rrdbala said:
Hi All,

My IPAD2 works some time good and suddenly goes into restart loop maode. Does this means anything ? is there a way to fix it ? Can anyone please help.

Regards,

Ravi

It just keeps restarting itself? Did this start happening after installing a certain app or after an OS update?

OP
R

rrdbala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Few months back it happened once or twice, i didn't think that was issue. That was the time I jailbroke my device.

2 days back I was trying to upgrade to IOS 6 but it gave me an error. So I restored into factory default, that's the time it started happening. I did went into DFU amd manually re installed it 3 times ( until Sat early morning). It was working fine from yesterday morning to noon and again went into restart loop mode . I just left it like that, and from today morning after charging it started working again.

So this is the issue history. I don't know if the loop will start again or not ? So far it's working but I am wondering what could be causing it ?

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rrdbala said:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Few months back it happened once or twice, i didn't think that was issue. That was the time I jailbroke my device.

2 days back I was trying to upgrade to IOS 6 but it gave me an error. So I restored into factory default, that's the time it started happening. I did went into DFU amd manually re installed it 3 times ( until Sat early morning). It was working fine from yesterday morning to noon and again went into restart loop mode . I just left it like that, and from today morning after charging it started working again.

So this is the issue history. I don't know if the loop will start again or not ? So far it's working but I am wondering what could be causing it ?

Not sure, since you did the factory restore, that should cleanup any settings or apps that may have been causing it. Unless there is a physical problem with the hardware? Hopefully you are good to go. If not, might be time to get in touch with Apple to see what's going on. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts