What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipad 2 had been stolen...

bullhunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello... How can i get it back and trace it via imei number

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is your ipad upgraded to IOS5 and do you have Find my IPad activated?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
B

bullhunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No... Last.. Im using ios 4.3.3 for my ipad 2.... So i dont know how to get it back... And not yet register find my ipad
But now i only have a serial number and imei.... Can you get it back for me? Pleaseeeee

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Bullhunt - welcome to the forum! :) BUT, really sorry about your iPad being stolen - :mad:

I'd have to agree w/ Leelai - if tracking is not activated, then recovering the iPad by the authorities and matching up your numbers seem to be the only options?

My reason for posting relates to whether you had a passcode in place, and if not, did you have accessible 'personal data' like credit card numbers that could easily be seen by whoever now has your iPad? If so, think about notifying the proper contacts - good luck!

blom98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have you called or mailed apple? otherwise do that and see what they can do

OP
B

bullhunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
I'm sorry to say that you probably won't be able to track it and your best avenue is to report it stolen to the Police. Have a look here :-

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I just try this site... But didnt appear

OP
B

bullhunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Hello Bullhunt - welcome to the forum! :) BUT, really sorry about your iPad being stolen - :mad:

I'd have to agree w/ Leelai - if tracking is not activated, then recovering the iPad by the authorities and matching up your numbers seem to be the only options?

My reason for posting relates to whether you had a passcode in place, and if not, did you have accessible 'personal data' like credit card numbers that could easily be seen by whoever now has your iPad? If so, think about notifying the proper contacts - good luck!

No... That ipad2 also not yet accessible personal data and so on...

OP
B

bullhunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:

No... My ipad 2 also not yet having accessible personal data

OP
B

bullhunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blom98 said:
have you called or mailed apple? otherwise do that and see what they can do

Owh thanks to you and all... Can you teach me a step how to do that? I dont where to start

Last edited:
OP
B

bullhunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bullhunt said:
Can you help for me?... Because i dont know... Pleaseee

Anyone can help me? Trackibg my ipad? I am not a professional about this

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we can't help you. We are a private forum - as in, we are not affiliated with Apple.

All we can do is suggest you report your stolen iPad to the police and contact Apple to see if they've recovered it or if they can help you track it by the UDID number.

Sorry to hear about the theft of your iPad. I wish we could help you more...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts