What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Introduction

Diane's iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - As you can see, my name is Diane. I am new to Mac and have just gotten my iPad. I can already see that this is going to be a valuable learning connection network -- and I am already finding benefit from it so Thank You!

Now, I just need to figure out how to locate the information that I need as I need it. Right now, I would like to know how to stop the A T & T service and go to monthly request as it seems it came connected to my device. I am guessing that it comes with a free first month but hate to let it roll into the next month if that is not the case. Until next, just happy to have found this forum, Dianevv

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Being in the UK I don't know how AT&T works, but you'll find the help you need in this forum.

Welcome.

OP
D

Diane's iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
P.s. I too have the 64 GB 3G -- it weighs in at 1 pound 9 ounces- 3 ounces heavier than promoted. Is this due to the added weight from the added GB?

bookoffers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You really enjoying your new iPad. Go on. Try to visit other thread in order for you to find answers on your questions.

Most reactions

Latest posts