1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

My Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by konherl, Sep 25, 2010.

1. konherl

konherl iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been using my new iPad for approximately a month. I have overcome the challenges of the keyboard. However, I am now sytmied by a couple of challenges - one, to get past the fact that I am blocked from seeing my emails (perhaps because I sent an excel document from my pc - since trying to read the excel attachment I cannot get out of it) and am unable to secure a delete function to delete photos which I wish to delete.

any ideas on either of these challenges?

Konrad Herling
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Welcome to the forum!

I am also stymied over those issues as well --

[​IMG]
  3. NumbLock

NumbLock iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    The photo delete thing is an oft-requested feature, I think Apple will fix that

The e-mail/excel problem should be fixed by oprning mail then single-tapping on what is probably the excel page and taping "done". I have, however came across cases when this wouldn't work and had to restart (hold the sleep/wake button).