What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My framework shows quircks when run on an actual iPad, can't find cause

rajmv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.

Today I tested my web framework (fancywebapps-dot-com) in the apple store on a large-screen mac, an iPad2/3, and a mini iPad.
On the iPads, I got weird results, as if window.onresize isn't executed correctly, and I don't know if it's my own code or the safari implementation on the iPad. I think it's the latter, because my framework did work on the large-screen regular mac.

I'd hereby like to register my framework as something future apple computing products (including iPhone) can be tested against.

If you have any tips on how to make my code compatible with iPad and iPhone, I'm certainly willing to include those fixes. My email address is listed in my source code under the "about" sections (fancywebapps/get_javascript.php?want=all), and I'll monitor this thread for tips as well.

Thanks for your time,
Rene

Most reactions

Latest posts