What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first thread and greetings

uberchow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Peter and I am an iPad2/iPhone4 user and an early adopter of new software and apps.

I hope to find open discussions on topics that represent known concerns to me as well as issues that I have yet to encounter.

My objective is to optimize whatever systems/os shortfalls that I might stumble upon in order to enjoy the use of the iPad2 and other iOS devices in my present and future.

I look forward to being able to help the forum members with any of the knowledge that has already come my way.

Have a great day,

Peter
NYC

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
uberchow

uberchow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim, Any word on the Avatron Air Display/Lion patch that is needed to get that useful app working again for a lot of MacBook owners? Peter

OP
uberchow

uberchow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I think I would post that in the Off topic section - I'm a PC owner...:(

Tim

Thank you for the reply Tim and I apologize for the off topic question. Cheers, Peter

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts