What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first Apple

BigTex71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy. I am a long time PC guy and I have finally decided to join The Dark Sideâ„¢. :D My new iPad 2 should be here in a few weeks.

I am an IT Systems/Server Administrator and do not have much experience with Apple products. Many doctors in our clinics use iPads, so I figured I better get one to be able to support their VPN access and email (so I tell my wife.) :D

I am getting a 16GB WiFi iPad 2 and hope to use my Droid for a WiFi hotspot when mobile. I am getting into photography and I am looking forward to the new PhotoSmith app for Adobe Lightroom on the iPad. This could help me avoid dragging my laptop with me on vacations.

This looks like the best iPad community forum I have found. Look forward to contributing in the future.

EkkyP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Aha! Worked out how to post!! I'm a noob I guess...and have dived straight in with the iPad 2 wifi3g in the UK.
Slowly finding my way around as I have had this for 3 days!

I'm looking for a way to stream movies/shows on megashare (gotta get my fix) and I guess they are either in divx or flash....any ideas?

Most reactions