What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My experience with the iPad?

qaddodi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad ever since May of 2010.
At first I was using my iPad to do all sorta stuff, I kinda replaced my laptop with it < even though I did quite alot with that
Used to chat, surf, even download torrents and watch movies and listen to clips at the same time...
Then, got back to using my primary computers instead.
I kept updating and "jailbreaking" my iPad each time it gets an upgrade and it worked pretty great for me.

I study medicine and the iPad has helped me in lectures taking notes, and getting my iPad instead of whole books with me and those medical apps they really help.

Now, after a year has passed, I'd say I didn't get bored of it. Even though I thought by this time I'd already be bored out of the ipad and lots of new stuff would've outdated it. But no.. not even the iPad 2 is a worth upgrade imo.

That's why I use it every day and it hasn't failed to entertain/help me ever :)

What do you think?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad ever since May of 2010.
At first I was using my iPad to do all sorta stuff, I kinda replaced my laptop with it < even though I did quite alot with that
Used to chat, surf, even download torrents and watch movies and listen to clips at the same time...
Then, got back to using my primary computers instead.
I kept updating and "jailbreaking" my iPad each time it gets an upgrade and it worked pretty great for me.

I study medicine and the iPad has helped me in lectures taking notes, and getting my iPad instead of whole books with me and those medical apps they really help.

Now, after a year has passed, I'd say I didn't get bored of it. Even though I thought by this time I'd already be bored out of the ipad and lots of new stuff would've outdated it. But no.. not even the iPad 2 is a worth upgrade imo.

That's why I use it every day and it hasn't failed to entertain/help me ever :)

What do you think?

Thanks for this - I loved your last sentence "It hasn't failed to entertain/help me ever" -- my thoughts exactly.

Have fun.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts