What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My experience with iPad and a new fantastic app for it!

Mary78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

I and my husband have decided some months ago to buy the iPad. It has been the best buy that we have never done and now we are inseparable by it. We use for read journal, for Internet and we have bought many funny applications. The last day we have bought a very fantastic app, that I would suggest you: the Uffizitouch app. It's very great because you can view all works of art that are in one of the most popular and famous museum of the world: the Uffizi of Florence, Italy.
The images are perfect, the colours are vey clear and you can view also the details for every work with a simple touch. :)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums it is a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for sharing that is wonderful. I agree the Apps make the iPad so enjoyable and you have found pleasure not only with the iPad but a specific App that you love.

I would like to create dedicated Italian thread in the international forum where you can share special apps like this plus many more. I would like to see Italian food apps that you feel are the best. The other factor is you have a choice of posting in English or Italian it's your choice Please let me know.

OP
M

Mary78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a great idea. For me it isn't a problem speaking and writing in English and I think that it's more easy for the people who wants participate at this forum.
I will say you which are the best app for italian food, after my research.

It's a pleasure meet you!Bye bye

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a beautiful app Mary and brings back memories. I've placed it on watch for a discount ;-). Welcome to the forum...

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:
How do you put an app on notice so that you know when it on sale?? I am such a newbie.
Dee, it's more of an advanced technique and has little to do with being a newbie. ;-)

Appminer

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
john9 said:
How are you doing?That sounds very interesting...

Lookup the app you want in AppMiner and tap "Watch." If there is a price change and you have allowed it, you will be notified.

Most reactions