What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Competition.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At home, I have to compete with none other but my 3.5 yr old daughter to use my Ipad.Here she is enjoying .Maybe apple sees this and give me one as well! :D

f1992977.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How the world changes - I'm trying to remember what I was likely doing when I was that age - not playing with iPads that's for sure.

When I get depressed by all the bad news from around the world, a great picture like that really cheers me up and helps me put things in perspective. It is a great world and there are a lot of great people in it and things are not really so bad!! Thanks for posting it!! :)

Tim
Scotland

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Our two year old thinks it's the best toy ever invented and that they all belong to him.

His favourite videos are of train wrecks and the house is filled with gleeful cries of Crash Crash! His train set only serves to reenact these horrors on a regular basis.

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
How the world changes - I'm trying to remember what I was likely doing when I was that age - not playing with iPads that's for sure.

When I get depressed by all the bad news from around the world, a great picture like that really cheers me up and helps me put things in perspective. It is a great world and there are a lot of great people in it and things are not really so bad!! Thanks for posting it!! :)

Tim
Scotland
your welcome!
Hasty said:
Our two year old thinks it's the best toy ever invented and that they all belong to him.

His favourite videos are of train wrecks and the house is filled with gleeful cries of Crash Crash! His train set only serves to reenact these horrors on a regular basis.
i know how it feels!
SweetPoison said:
How cool, Joy!! I love it!
;) oh, marie, she wants the brightest setting everytime just like you!

The Alternative said:
You can just see the wheels turning in that little mind....
i cant even figure out how she discovered those buttons for adjustting the volume and the brightness. she even checks out new apps.

1991-C4 said:
Your daughter is very lucky... she has a great Mommy!
thanks Scott! i jsut notice the title is misspelled. could you change it. thanks.

Reaction score
At home, I have to compete with none other but my 3.5 yr old daughter to use my Ipad.Here she is enjoying .Maybe apple sees this and give me one as well! :D

f1992977.png
It is our discipline tool for my 3 year old as well. She lost her Ipad time once and is a different child since then.
She uses my wife's for games in the evening with mom, shows my wife how to use the furniture thing and uses my Zagg mate on mine to practice letters, typing , etc as well as a bunch of interactive books I've got on mine. Hallmark makes some free book apps that allow voice recording of the book and we "record " the book then she plays it back to me. Its amazing how much her interest in learning has increased, not that it wasn't strong before and it has strengthened her confidence to try new things totally non Ipad related. It has really opened her brain another level.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Reaction score
Writing a note to email to her mom

Support Our Troops!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1302177847451.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1302177847451.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 190
OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is our discipline tool for my 3 year old as well. She lost her Ipad time once and is a different child since then.
She uses my wife's for games in the evening with mom, shows my wife how to use the furniture thing and uses my Zagg mate on mine to practice letters, typing , etc as well as a bunch of interactive books I've got on mine. Hallmark makes some free book apps that allow voice recording of the book and we "record " the book then she plays it back to me. Its amazing how much her interest in learning has increased, not that it wasn't strong before and it has strengthened her confidence to try new things totally non Ipad related. It has really opened her brain another level.

Support Our Troops!!

it's a nice tool for education , my daughter's coloring skills has improve coz of ipad.

Reaction score

Support Our Troops!!

it's a nice tool for education , my daughter's coloring skills has improve coz of ipad.

My sister is a teacher , teaches mentally handicapped kids, and uses hers quite a bit in the class room.
I initially got mine because I needed mobile computing and didn't want a laptop and while it has been a God send in the execution of my dads estate, it is so much more than a PDA. It has been great for Madelyn ( my 3 year old) to take her skills to the next level. She struggles a little on my Incredible because it requires a finer touch than she has in many cases, but the iPad has helped her with that as well. She plays games ( Kid Mode) on my Inc while I do work on the iPad while we are out and awaiting appointments

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am a Teaching assistant in secondary school and my students love to use my iPad for info on their projects but try to use the games while I'm not watching. Teenagers (11/16) love gadgets. All they want to do is get theirs out and show me that they have more games than me but I'm more of a reader so any games I have are purely for my kids when they sneak it from my bag when I'm not looking. My 16 year old is always on Facebook and I can never get it back from her when that happens.

Most reactions

Latest posts