What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My books doesnt sync anymore!

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"iMacsoft iPad to PC Transfer" is a pure Windows App.
Runs on my XP and on Win7.

Here:
iPad to PC Transfer - Transfer files/music/video to iPad

Thanks for this suggestion Peled. I'll keep in it mind, I would'nt like to spend money when Im not totally sure this would fix my itunes problems. Im sure the problem is the itunes dont you think so?:confused:

Other members if you could put some insight here. Would appreciate it a lot.;)

Reaction score
Can you email one of the ebooks, which are supposed to be in iBooks to yourself, than open the ebook from within Mail into iBooks.

I am not entirely sure, why the ebooks won't copy over. Peled has clearly outlined the process and under normal circumstances that process of copying ebooks onto the iPad should always work.

It may be a temporary issue. What I would try is this:
-in iTunes, with the iPad connected, go to the Books section and untick Sync Books, than sync. Afterwards tick Sync Books and sync again. You may have already done this, but reading the last 4 pages wasn't particularly enlightening ;)

If this still doesn't help, delete iBooks from the iPad, as well as from iTunes, sync once, than download it again.

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you email one of the ebooks, which are supposed to be in iBooks to yourself, than open the ebook from within Mail into iBooks.

I am not entirely sure, why the ebooks won't copy over. Peled has clearly outlined the process and under normal circumstances that process of copying ebooks onto the iPad should always work.

It may be a temporary issue. What I would try is this:
-in iTunes, with the iPad connected, go to the Books section and untick Sync Books, than sync. Afterwards tick Sync Books and sync again. You may have already done this, but reading the last 4 pages wasn't particularly enlightening ;)

If this still doesn't help, delete iBooks from the iPad, as well as from iTunes, sync once, than download it again.

Dumi, I've done those already. If you read over, the books could be copied over to Stanza. So, I deleted Ibook app sync my ipad. Download it again then sync again. but then this problem still exist.
:eek: If I could reinstall itunes again and not get my apps scattered all over .I could welcome the idea. ;)

Any more input on this weird problem?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
What happens, when you email on of the ebooks to yourself, open the email in Mail and use the Open In... thingy to open it in iBooks.

Yes, that's exactly what I've done if something weird happens. DUMI is right. I wonder whether one of the books could be changed into another format.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What happens, when you email on of the ebooks to yourself, open the email in Mail and use the Open In... thingy to open it in iBooks.

DUMI, I tried this suggestion. And it did worked! It opened on the ibook! so, what conclusion do we have? Are you close to figuring out what the problem is? :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
DUMI, I tried this suggestion. And it did worked! It opened on the ibook! so, what conclusion do we have? Are you close to figuring out what the problem is? :)

That is weird Joy!

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66;208299 That is weird Joy! from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app[/QUOTE said:
Agree! :confused: Im dying to find out what is wrong . It wont accept drag and drop anymore but It could accept via e-mail?! tsk tsk

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score

That could take a long time to do Joy. Have you asked Apple themselves? I'm thinking from lack of response that this sounds unique.

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That could take a long time to do Joy. Have you asked Apple themselves? I'm thinking from lack of response that this sounds unique.

There is no Apple Philippines support for Ipad :eek: I plan to e-mail them but I dont know where to start either. Should I start from where I reformat my pc, the reinstallation of my itunes lol maybe you can make a suggestion.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
There is no Apple Philippines support for Ipad :eek: I plan to e-mail them but I dont know where to start either. Should I start from where I reformat my pc, the reinstallation of my itunes lol maybe you can make a suggestion.

oh, heck, I forgot that. E-mail is good. Let's see what they come up with! Make sure you put in everything clearly from the beginning(pc) and hopefully they come up with solution. They have been really helpful when I've had duplicate purchases.

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh, heck, I forgot that. E-mail is good. Let's see what they come up with! Make sure you put in everything clearly from the beginning(pc) and hopefully they come up with solution. They have been really helpful when I've had duplicate purchases.

Good idea Hayle, I'll make a long one when I get home ;) Im sure this is something weird I posted this problem on Apple's site. No one came up with suggestions too.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good luck Joy and don't forget to tell us!

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good luck Joy and don't forget to tell us!

Will do ;)

But when DUMI, comesin. He might have an answer. He did suggest to e-mail it. he could have something.

Most reactions

Latest posts