What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Birthday iPad

Pennywise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there life after 60? I think so...if it includes an iPad. I am enjoying my new companion, but it is taking me some time and iPad books to understand iPad logic. I just started to look through these forum threads this evening and can see a wealth of great info and advice. I hope I can figure out how to filter the Search to be more specific to my queries. Thanks to all whose expertise will surely educate me!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
60 is young - we have a Member who's over 100 years to go, so you've a way to go before you catch her up...

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome from me too

Its my birthday today and my iPad was my birthday present from last year. I love it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Pennywise

Pennywise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes...I'm a big horror movie\book fan and I just watched IT a couple days ago. Clowns have always given me the creeps!

OP
Pennywise

Pennywise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome, Tim and Hayle! Every day is an adventure with my IPad. Today, I will take on loading the new operating system!

OP
Pennywise

Pennywise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Another horror fan. Yay! Have you seen MAGIC, starring Anthony Hopkins and Anne Margaret?
Welcome to the forum.

AA

Yes! Very scary and well done. Hopkins is such a gentle soul, yet he plays horrific characters so well! I had read Goldman's book before I saw the movie and loved that too. Don't get me started on horror movies :)

OP
Pennywise

Pennywise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emma_soji said:
Mine was also a bday prezzie for the big 50. It's my favorite toy.

I can't believe how much fun my iPad is! The person who gave this toy to me is already regretting how much time I'm spending on it :). Haha

Most reactions

Latest posts