1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

My Beauty Bible - Makeup, Hair & Nails

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Cvele, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Cvele

Cvele iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Beauty Bible - Makeup, Hair & Nails

All in one beauty app

Watch makeup, hairstyle and nail design tutorials on your device and learn how to create stunning makeup looks, gorgeous hairstyles and cute nail designs by yourself!

My Beauty Bible - Makeup, Hair & Nails: http://bit.ly/My_Beauty_Bible_MakeUp

[​IMG]

Best tips for applying makeup, creating beautiful hairstyles and nail arts, and tutorials and photos of amazing hairstyles, makeup looks and nail designs!

Learn to create beautiful makeup looks ? Tips, photos and tutorials on applying makeup!
    Cute nail arts for every nail shape ? Tips, photos and tutorials on creating stylish nail designs!
    Updos, braids and other glamorous hairstyles ? Tips, photos and tutorials on making the latest hairstyles!
  2. Peaksel

Peaksel iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fabulous app!
  3. josephgerry

josephgerry iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is really innovative..I have never saw such an outrageous app on the makeup,hairstyles and nails..Their core features are to enable the best suggestions and last results to the users..I just wanna build such kinda app for my Kadi website