1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

My Beauty Bible - Hair, Nails & Makeup [FREE APP]

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by mizzytheboy, Jul 18, 2012.

1. mizzytheboy

mizzytheboy iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ☆ All in one beauty app ☆

Watch makeup, hairstyle and nail design tutorials on your iPad and learn how to create stunning makeup looks, gorgeous hairstyles and cute nail designs by yourself!

♥♥♥ Ⓑⓔⓐⓤⓣⓨ Ⓑⓘⓑⓛⓔ ♥♥♥

Best tips for applying makeup, creating beautiful hairstyles and nail arts, and tutorials and photos of amazing hairstyles, makeup looks and nail designs!
    ❤‿❤

❥ Learn to create beautiful makeup looks ➜ Tips, photos and tutorials on applying makeup!
    ❥ Cute nail arts for every nail shape ➜ Tips, photos and tutorials on creating stylish nail designs!
    ❥ Updos, braids and other glamorous hairstyles ➜ Tips, photos and tutorials on making the latest hairstyles!

You will find this app @ this link: My Beauty Bible - Hair, Nails & Makeup

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[Moderator edit: Removed link to e-mail address and developer web sit. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
  2. Alt83

Alt83 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like something many girls would enjoy!
  3. Markcook

Markcook iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow.. Really beautiful.. I was searching from many days for these tutorials which contains all these things. Finally I got it.