What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Bear Claws...

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is a picture of my hand and fingers that i use with the ipad, my brother calls them "bear claws" cause my fingers are so big and round, lol (I bite my nails:p)
I guess the reason Im posting my "bear claws" is even tho they are so fat and you think I would have problems with being precise, surprisingly I get by..

SANY0123.jpg

SANY0124.jpg

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to quit going to the break room at work because they had these in the vending machine --

2858b.jpg

But seriously, I have also found the keyboard easy to use. I guess I am not really a "power user" of my iPad, at least when it comes to typing (although you can't tell from my post count!), so something like the BT keyboard doesn't have much value to me... at this time.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol not as big as mine but I expect you're still growing......
I blame an agricultural childhood. What's your excuse?

The real problem with big hands is finding gloves and people asking you to open things for them.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The real problem with big hands is finding gloves and people asking you to open things for them.
There's an old Robin Williams line that goes, "You know what they say about men with big hands and big feet? Big gloves and big shoes!"

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Believe that quote is also used by Julia Roberts in "Nottinghill"
(Had an ex girl friend who called it her Rule of Thumb...............)

KILLERkpd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice paws buddy!:)

I find the keyboard works surprisingly well on the iPad. I seem to type more quickly than my palm pre plus keyboard. Definitely quicker than my touch. :D

Most reactions