What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My awesome aluminum iPad case

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd6fU08rKAg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

OP
Blackbelt

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The center cut out is for the wifi module and the top ridges are designed to allow the 3G signals to reach the iPad.

OP
Blackbelt

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The case is very strong and nice to travel with. I have had several people asking me if this was the new Mac Air lap top.
I have tried several cases including the defender before I decided on this.

MarkK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, I don't like it. I'm no fan of this cheap look.
But that's my very personal opinion.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'd be concerned about accidentally putting a ding (let alone a dent) in the case. (After all this is aluminum, not titanium we're talking about.)

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
80$ for that is crazy. I've gotten aluminum ATX computer cases for that kinda money.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Def looks cheaply fabricated and flimsy, looks like the neoprene will come off in a few days, also looks extremely bulky! Does anyone actually need metal armor on their iPad??

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheep in deed. Say about $10 in material. Minus half an hour to make at $8 so about $14 to make.

I dont like it..looks tacky. Id rather have a dodo case. At least its cheaper and looks/feels better..lol

Most reactions