What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My apps wont open

pattyjo719

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I've had my iPad wi-fi since December of 2010. For the first time ever my apps that I purchased won't open. All the original stuff that came in the iPad is fine including Internet. I'm so dumb with this stuff and I'm stressed out because I don't know where to start. If anyone has any suggestions I'd gladly take them. Thanks in advance. Oh I've turned it off and on 50 times and that didn't work. I'm so bummed out.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You've turned it on and off but have you rebooted it? Hold the home and on/off buttons until you see the apple logo (may take a while) then allow it to restart.

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As Gab said, this should really fix the problem. Apple also recommend you completely power down your iPad once in a while, by holding the Power button until the slider control appears and then accepting the offer to switch off. A rotating white bezel appears as the iPad powers down. Once the screen has gone completely blank, press the Power button again to start the power up; the white Apple logo appears.

Tim

OP
pattyjo719

pattyjo719

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to you both. I rebooted and all went well!!

Most reactions

Latest posts