What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My apps have vanished

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is weird,I had some apps installed and put some more on today with short cuts on my home screen,then I did some updates later,thought no more of it until now when I noticed they had all gone,theyr still showing in purchases but they all need installing again,any ideas anyone?

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you didn't "transfer purchases" before you updated, or synced, the apps would have been removed to I tunes. Make sure to transfer, then check the appropriate boxes in iTunes apps next time you sync. I am a little surprised that iTunes didn't "prompt" you to transfer purchases before it updated for you.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops, I may have read your post wrong. Sorry if my response was irrelevant :)

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you didn't "transfer purchases" before you updated, or synced, the apps would have been removed to I tunes. Make sure to transfer, then check the appropriate boxes in iTunes apps next time you sync. I am a little surprised that iTunes didn't "prompt" you to transfer purchases before it updated for you.
Ok thanks,it's the first update iv done,it took quite a while,I didn't see anything about that,not sure I fully understand that but I will check next time.

Most reactions

Latest posts