What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My apps do not work on Wifi

decus108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I use my Ipad 3 on Wifi and recently apps like Safari, App Store, and other news apps are not working. It opens but never displays the website, or data. Only Facebook and Skype works but even that is slow. Nothing is wrong with my Internet connection btw since my brother uses his Iphone 4 and his Safari and other apps work fine.

Could anyone please tell me what I should do. Should I delete all of my data and then restore or is there something simpler than that?

Thanks,

Fahad

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried rebooting your iPad? To do so press and hole both the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release. When the iPad restarts, see if the problem is resolved. If that doesn't work, you could try resetting all settings. You do that by going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings. This will not delete ant data from your iPad. If it still doesn't work, try resetting your WiFi router.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried rebooting your iPad? To do so press and hole both the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release. When the iPad restarts, see if the problem is resolved. If that doesn't work, you could try resetting all settings. You do that by going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings. This will not delete ant data from your iPad. If it still doesn't work, try resetting your WiFi router.
I had this problem with the Facebook app and the reboot method worked perfectly.

Most reactions

Latest posts