What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 3G Stopped Working

IpadNana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 3G stopped working on my Ipad...I did have a fraud on my credit card and had to change cards...How do I update my information for my Ipad???

OP
I

IpadNana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help, My 3G stopped working on my IPad. Where do I go to make sure right account is being charged.

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you can't get into your account on your iPad (you can do this on wifi) you can go to AT&T iPad Plans on the web. They have made it easy for you to check your credit cards and the minutes you have left.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Actually I would call Apple support first.

The AT&T account is set up with your Apple ID by default and uses the credit card registered with them. If you haven't updated your credit card info with Apple that may be it. Or it maybe they have to manually change something with the way they work through AT&T.

But either support line is your best first move. If you get the wrong one they should at least know enough to tell you to call the other. Just pray you don't get a round of telephone support ping pong.

Most reactions