What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 10 best iPad Apps

schweinsteiger39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I just started my iPad 2 weeks ago, it's White and 16gb wifi.
After using for a while, I'm totally addicted to iPad like I have an iPhone before. To make my iPad useful , I surf some webs and buy some iPad apps recommendation. I found these iPad apps is really useful.....(not in order)
1. The iWork series by apple
Keynote,numbers,pages
For me, I have a Mac so it can be easily seen on my Mac. Though it's a bit hard to transfer PDF or other file you could also use DocAnywhere.
2.docuements to go
iPad version of word,excel etc.
3.The Elements
As a student like me who is studying chemistry, this is going to attract you. It provide a full periodic table and every elements or group is given with HD picture.
4.evernote
Good for business and studying
5.iwiki
Wikipedia on iPad !
6.offline pages
You can surf the web that you save before even there's no wifi.
7. Asphalt 6 : adrenaline HD
great graphics,attractive cars and stuff
8. Infinity blade
Adventurous story, 100% best graphics i've seen
9.qbro
Good photography apps with lots of effects, very nice
10. iPF
The best iPad forum on iPad!!!!!!!
P.s: sorry for my bad English as I am living in hong kong.
Thank you, if you have any comments just leave it down below. Suggestion are welcome.

Sent from my iPad using iPF 

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Quizzer2093 said:
where can i find iPF .. or another decent forum for the ipad

If you want the app for this forum search in the app store for: "Discussion Forum for iPad Users."

Welcome Quizzer. :)

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Quizzer2093 said:
Yep, I found it

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Good, it's very fast. Although, you may want to just use a browser at times, if you want to make use of everything on the site.

SethtimusPrime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want the ipf app, all you need to do is visit this site on the ipad and you will get a popup asking you if you want to get the app from the appstore.

Most reactions