What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must play arcade game!

subae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started here and first I wanted to share this with you:)
Found this game on youtube and downloaded it. I liked it so I thought I could share it with you guys so you can try it too.
Game is very simple: you shoot balls at bricks that came from pipe like things. At first it was kind of easy and bit boring but than they started to swarm and all I remember was that I was shooting like crazy :D:D:D:D

cooldude06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Subae! Nice game indeed and it’s pretty original! I have never seen such a different arcade game! I have been looking for something to play along my favourite platformer: Electricity EDITED and I guess Brick’n’Ball might do the job! I was wondering if it’s also on the play.google.com though!? It’s a pretty well launched app, I really like what I see on its Facebook page: EDITED It all helps in showing off the app! Not to mention that the official game site, EDITED, is also really well maintained. I am getting the app! Thanks for sharing!

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules.
http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/
No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts