What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must-have Apps?

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just put Risk in throe pad now my husbands going to take the pad,it's his favorite a llll time board game!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I love transfer
Pandora

Nancy.. - thanks for mentioning Pandora - we have several Roku Devices attached to our den & bedroom TVs - I often stream Pandora music via my TV to stereo - pleasant dinner experience.

Just reviewed the iPad app at the APP store - there seem to be a lot of complaints about ads w/ newer versions - my question is whether these ads just affect the visuals? I'm assuming that 'audio' ads are not intermixed w/ the music? This is not true w/ my Roku experience.

Just curious for those who use Pandora on iPad, if this is a problem or an annoyance? Thanks for your comments - :)

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Nancy.. - thanks for mentioning Pandora - we have several Roku Devices attached to our den & bedroom TVs - I often stream Pandora music via my TV to stereo - pleasant dinner experience.

Just reviewed the iPad app at the APP store - there seem to be a lot of complaints about ads w/ newer versions - my question is whether these ads just affect the visuals? I'm assuming that 'audio' ads are not intermixed w/ the music? This is not true w/ my Roku experience.

Just curious for those who use Pandora on iPad, if this is a problem or an annoyance? Thanks for your comments - :)

Pandora will do a video (with audio) ad like every 3 or so songs. Not during the music though.

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nancybout said:
I just put Risk in throe pad now my husbands going to take the pad,it's his favorite a llll time board game!

Ditto! My husband is always stealing and commandeering my iPad to play risk. He'll play it for up to several hours at a time and if I ask for it back I end up getting one of those looks as he reluctantly hands it back to me!!!

AtaRobert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would recommend getting the best free Facebook app called friend caster its so fast the interface is great and doesn't have adds and it does the job. Also when you post on your wall it says posted from face caster from IPad.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like FB - eBay - all sorts of games - iBooks - Flipboard and Retro TV shows and movies along with Retro Radio. Oh almost forgot - SmartPad and Pocket Informant. The verdict is still out on which one I will really use.

Most reactions