What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
For what your trying to achieve (I think) it should be:

Computer -- S
AE -------- W
Computer -- I -------- Speakers
Computer -- T
Computer -- C
Computer -- H

Replacing the switch with your splitter (but using it effectively the wrong way round) may work for you.

This is all based on the understanding that the AE is one source of audio for your speakers and your PC is another source of Audio for the speakers, if this isn't the case then you need to explain what you are trying to achieve.

OP
B

Blu3Moon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My setup is as i wrote, AE-> splitter -> SPEAKERS/Computer. This seems to work now for some reasons now. But the only thing is the sound from the computer is extremely low. I can barely listen to it.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
My setup is as i wrote, AE-> splitter -> SPEAKERS/Computer. This seems to work now for some reasons now. But the only thing is the sound from the computer is extremely low. I can barely listen to it.

I'm surprised it works at all! As I said earlier you really need to be using a switch not a splitter. A switch is for many sources (your pc and AE) to one output (your speakers), a splitter is for one source to many outputs.

OP
B

Blu3Moon

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm surprised it works at all! As I said earlier you really need to be using a switch not a splitter. A switch is for many sources (your pc and AE) to one output (your speakers), a splitter is for one source to many outputs.

You have any url for the switch? any pictures?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a thread from 2011, and the partcipants haven't been back for years. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions