What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music visualiser

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

Does the iPad iPod app have a visualizer built in?
If not, can someone recommend a good one.

Thanks.

Deejay.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Searching for Music Visualizer in the App Store gets a few hits. I haven't tried any of them, and since most cost money I'm probably not going to.

Besides, if I want to spacer out the built in visualizers in iTunes running on a 27" iMac are more than nominaly hypnotic. :)

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Searching for Music Visualizer in the App Store gets a few hits. I haven't tried any of them, and since most cost money I'm probably not going to.

Besides, if I want to spacer out the built in visualizers in iTunes running on a 27" iMac are more than nominaly hypnotic. :)

I just plug my windows pc into the 46" HDTV and get hypnotized. :D

JWKessler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've often wondered how the iTunes visualized would look on my home theater screen. That's 107" thrown from a projector. One of these days I'll cobble up a connection from my Mac and test it.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JWKessler said:
I've often wondered how the iTunes visualized would look on my home theater screen. That's 107" thrown from a projector. One of these days I'll cobble up a connection from my Mac and test it.

Don't sit too close, you might have a seizure. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts