What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music Videos Won't Play

danme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A week ago I purchased two music videos. They were playing fine. Now today they won't play and I get a pop up which says The URL can not be found on this server. I tried rebooting the iPad2 and resynching to my laptop. No help. Both videos play fine in iTunes on my laptop. Any ideas?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A week ago I purchased two music videos. They were playing fine. Now today they won't play and I get a pop up which says The URL can not be found on this server. I tried rebooting the iPad2 and resynching to my laptop. No help. Both videos play fine in iTunes on my laptop. Any ideas?
Welcome to the forum! When you say that the videos were playing fine...what app were you using to play them and where did they come from? That might help folks that want to assist.

In the meantime, there are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Help area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

OP
D

danme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was using the built in video app on the iPad, not a new app that I down loaded. Also, running iOS 5.0 No update to 5.1

Edited to Add: I deleted the two videos and downloaded again. They now work fine. Apple is just a tiny bit richer.

Last edited:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was using the built in video app on the iPad, not a new app that I down loaded. Also, running iOS 5.0 No update to 5.1

Edited to Add: I deleted the two videos and downloaded again. They now work fine. Apple is just a tiny bit richer.
Interesting. Well, glad all is well now. You can ask Apple for a refund. More often than not they'll take care of you. In your iTunes account under "Purchases", drill down to the individual item(s) and there's a "Report a problem" button, click on that, send an email with your story.

In any case, enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
D

danme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll go get my refund even though it's small.

Most reactions

Latest posts