1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

music/ video help

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by CrisisEdge, Sep 3, 2010.

1. CrisisEdge

CrisisEdge iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as the title say i need music/ video help with my ipad... i am not a tech guy or anything and i dont know much about how the heck i work itunes... but here is my question... i have itunes on my computer (duh) and my compter was recently cleaned off completly after dealing with some problems... (non apple/ itune problems) anyway now i re-downloaded itunes and when i put my ipad in it says that i needed to re-sync it and it gave me two options so i picked the one that had me transfer over the licence or registration or whatever it was called... and my music didnt carry over just the things i got from itunes (like all my apps and a few podcasts) and i was thinking... i really dont mind to much but then i also tried to download this new video onto my ipad but it isnt going on it and there is nothing i can do i saw this other option but i cant find it again and i think it had something to do with erasing my ipad and putting whatever is on my itunes back on it which isnt any of my music so i guess my question(s) is/are how can i get my music off my ipad so i can clean it off or reset it or whatever itunes wants to do to it and how do i put this video on that doesnt want to go on?