1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Music synching frustration!

Discussion in 'iPad 1 Forum' started by yejnomym, Jan 15, 2013.

1. yejnomym

yejnomym iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, folks.

Trying to synch my iPad to my windows 7 laptop. But first, I have to authorize my laptop to my itunes account. My brand new itunes account that I set up on my laptop says I have one PC authorized, which I would assume is this one. However, when I connect my iPad, I get a prompt for an OS update. When I click "Download only," I am told my laptop is not authorized.

So, my first question is... what the Hell? What is going on and how do I fix this?
  2. mrcupu

mrcupu iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    just click authorize pc and input your login information and not to worry we able to authorize up to 5 pcs to sync our idevices and thats more than enough i think for home pc home laptop pc work pc parents home pc inlaws home pc thats 5 already its good :ipad-back:
  3. yejnomym

yejnomym iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've done that. Every time I connect the iPad the same thing happens.