1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Music playing

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Schmid, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Schmid

Schmid iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Play a lot of music off of my iPad. Ive been looking for a good speaker system or dock for my iPad but have only been able to find ones designed for iPhone or ones that are over 300$. Does anyone know of decent ones for a little bit cheaper?
  2. idave23

idave23 iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Not sure about posting links so I'll just suggest you try Amazon and search "iPad docking station with speakers" for a start.
  3. jsh1120

jsh1120 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Your comment suggests you're looking only for docks with built-in speakers. And while that's understandable from a convenience perspective, from a sound quality and cost perspective you might want to consider separating the functions. For example, I use a pair of portable speakers from iHome (about $40) combined with an iWOW adapter from SRS (another $40.) The sound is really quite amazing for the price. On the other hand, if you really want the charging and audio combined in a single unit, the poster above has the right idea. There are several such systems for about $100 on Amazon.