What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music on iPad

Deb960

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I have another question please. I have synched my iPad to iTunes on pc, when I click on the music app on the iPad, all my music is showing but I cannot play anything. It is listing all my music in feint print and not bold so think this is why I can't access the music - what have I done wrong and how can I fix this?

Thanks

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi deb have u tried to sync it again? To see if that solves it? Make sure everything is selected properly in iTunes and make sure your tracks play in iTunes first as the files may have been moved and iTunes will have a symbol next to your song so when you play it skips to the next track, not sure how it got on your iPad though? Other than check music settings on iPad and restrictions in settings also this is just a suggestion to help while you wait for someone to reply, good luck!

OP
D

Deb960

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much, will give it a go!!

OP
D

Deb960

iPF Noob
Reaction score
U were right! I resynched and all now playing!! Thanks so much for your help