What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music issues

Lillyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't find anything on this in the forum ... Sorry if I've missed it somewhere.
I have an I pad mini and am very new to the I pad scene. I understand how to put things in I tunes on the computer but I can not get them onto my I pad. I have read instructions but apart from sorting apps ok the music don't transfer. Please could someone help.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have them in iTunes then all you need to do is hotsync your Mini. Select your mini on the top right next to "iTunes store" then tab to "music". Be certain "Sync Music" block is checked then select either "entire music library" or select only those you wish to sync.

You may also wish to refer to your users manual found online at locations noted in an unrelated post on this blog.

OP
Lillyan

Lillyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have them in iTunes then all you need to do is hotsync your Mini. Select your mini on the top right next to "iTunes store" then tab to "music". Be certain "Sync Music" block is checked then select either "entire music library" or select only those you wish to sync.

You may also wish to refer to your users manual found online at locations noted in an unrelated post on this blog.

Thank you I have done all this but still having problems. All other things in I tunes work it's just the music. I will re- check the manual. It's probably just me missing something.

Most reactions

Latest posts