What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music control pro and smartscreen clash. Need advise.

rookiedj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day all.

I love the 2 tweaks above but the smart screen is making my music control pro wonky at the lock screen.

Before smart screen, I double tapped home button at the locked screen and the music control pro came on.

Right now after installing the smart screen and home button double tapped at the lock screen, some other controls come up. See attached.

How do I get rid of that and be able to use just music control pro only?

The darth vader pic is a bonus pic cause I simply love it! ;)

Attachments

• image-2312913881.png
    image-2312913881.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 310
  • image-2535208882.png
    image-2535208882.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 354

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
only thing i can think of, activator might be able to help you out there.
one of those should have a disable home button option, and maybe activator could assist.

i don't have music control pro, don't think i need it, i use activator to control my music.

example of my activator setup, for music control.
double tap statusbar to play/pause...took out swipe statusbar for sbsettings, so i could swipe right to skip, and swipe left to go back, and shake device to bring up ipod controls(if needed).
added sbsettings to other buttons and gestures.

Last edited:
OP
rookiedj

rookiedj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll go fiddle with it a bit more thanks.

Any others experiencing the same thing and managed to find a way to disable it at the lock screen? Pls advise.

Most reactions

Latest posts