What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple (usb) Charger

alternative_

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Have many Ipads and the question is, if there is a multiple charge unit for ipads? paratsolutions just have cases for iphones/itouch ..
anyone an idea ?

Mark Jacobs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try the ichargepro 16 from Matrix Plus Ltd (uk), simultaneously charges 16 ipad or mobile devices at 5v at up to 2 amps

James338

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suggest that you look at the DS-SC-U16 from Datamation Systems. This hub provides universal charging and syncing and it is the only hub that can have its firmware updated as new devices are introduced into the marketplace.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I Have many Ipads and the question is, if there is a multiple charge unit for ipads? paratsolutions just have cases for iphones/itouch ..
anyone an idea ?

Check Amazon HERE just for some ideas & also look on the Apple Store & other online electronic sites - there are plenty available w/ a different number of outlets; I use several 'dual' USB chargers & a battery backup charger (I own a Lumsing).

BUT, read the reviews carefully (esp. the negative comments) - many of these do not seem to work well as advertised; make sure that the correct amount of power, i.e. 10 or 12 Watts, is being outputted by the charger and check that all ports are offering that power level. Good luck in your selection - Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts