What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple screens

TRW211

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to be able to see a little box in the upper left hand corner showing how many screen I have open. For some reason, that little box no longer shows up and the screen doesn't minimize and open a new one. My iPhone still does it and I tried to see if the settings were different but they are the same. I miss that and don't know what I did to make it disappear. Any ideas?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you talking about Safari?

If so, Safari on the iPad went to tabbed browsing a few iOS updates ago. The iPhone still has multiple windows and no tabs. there is no way to go back to the old behavior.

OP
T

TRW211

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Are you talking about Safari?

If so, Safari on the iPad went to tabbed browsing a few iOS updates ago. The iPhone still has multiple windows and no tabs. there is no way to go back to the old behavior.

Yes...Safari. Thank you! At least now I know

Most reactions

Latest posts