What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple emails with attachments from ipad ?

shinsplit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I there everyone,
I am new and relly need some help solving this problem...

Best regurds

OP
S

shinsplit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Not sure what you are trying to achieve. Would you mind restating your question?

Thank u for your fast comit,
I will try to explain my self better.
I have acouple of emails in my mailbox and i would like to attech all of them to one email and send it.

My question is how can manage doing that??

Thanx

P.s sorry for my english :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to the first. Select all and then copy. Touch "new mail". Do not input a recipient. Paste, and then cancel. Save draft.

Go to the next email. Select all and copy again. retrieve the draft from your drafts folder and paste again.

When you have copied all that you wish to, input the recipient name and send.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
S

shinsplit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hebrew..
But my english is good enough to understand the resolve
I just happend to have a spelling mistakes but thats all

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's cool. I was just going to suggest that you can use Google Translate to translate your question into English if you find it easier.

My Hebrew is non-existent, however:

ברוכים הבאים לפורום

That is supposed to say "Welcome to the forum" in Hebrew. I just hope that someone at Google doesn't have a misguided sense of humor.

Last edited:
OP
S

shinsplit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thats not bad hebrew at all☺
I prefer doing my spelling mistakes by useing google traslate becuase with all the respect google does not do agood "service" with the hebrew languge
Any way, do you have any solution for my quest?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
See above. The copy/paste method is all there is, because mail doesn't allow attachments in the usual way.

We are hoping that iOS 6 will improve the situation.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I can only think of two suggestions, of a sort. One requires you to be on the same network as a computer, and installs some software. The other requires Evernote. Neither actually sends and attachment.

For the first, you need a computer with DropBox installed, and either FingerPrint or Printopia to enable AirPrinting. Both of these apps will allow you to print your email as a PDF directly to the DropBox folder on the computer. Once it is there you can use the DropBox create/copy share links for the PDF's of the email and paste them into your new email.

Second. Evernote comes with an email address. You forward your emails to Evernote using this. Once there you place them in a Notebook together, then use Evernote's share feature to share that notebook. This generates an email with a link for the people you shared it with, and your recipient will need a web browser to view the notes, at least the first time. If they also have an Evernote account they can add the notebook (view only for a free account) to their own account.

EvernoteShare.jpg

Extra features available if you go with a paid Premium account.

There is probably a better way, but that's all I can think of with the apps I have on hand.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts