What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple email recipients

Ms.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Took one class and this was not discussed. I want to keep the contact list open while adding names on the list. Now I have to do one at a time by clicking the + mark. Thinking there is surely a way to do this. TIA

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AFAIK, there is no way, in the native Mail app, to do what you want to do.

However, a lot of people have found success with the app MailShot (free, then $3.99 (USD) for a more robust pro version). With this app, you can create groups of people, so that all you have to do is select the group. Saves a lot of time...

Take a look at the description here (MailShot- Group Email Done Right! for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store) and see if it'll work for you.

I'm sure there are others, this just seems to work the best for me. Of course, and as always, YMMV.

Marilyn

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely a vote for MailShot. Integrates with the iPad's existing Contacts app and allows you to set up groups - add, delete edit subsequently - and then access them directly from within the iPad's Mail app. These groups simply get added to the iPad's native Contacts app. It works brilliantly.

Tim

Most reactions