1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Multiple Email Accounts

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by ipadforums.001, Aug 27, 2012.

1. ipadforums.001

ipadforums.001 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have one email account using my ISP and outlook 2010. I back up to icloud. I use G-mail to keep my Outlook contacts, calendar and emails synced with my Ipad2. When I sync all these (e.g., via icloud, itunes, etc.) all the emails tend to replicate like rabbits. I have some six outlook/yahoo account (my isp uses Yahoo) and one ipad email account automatically generated on my ipad2 now.

Okay, what am I doing wrong and how do I resolve this?
  2. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    Without asking a series of questions to figure out how you set up you accounts, is it possible for you to delete email accounts from your iPad one at a time, to see whether that solves your prob? If you delete an account on iPad's native mail app, you can always add it back, and it doesn't affect the account on your other devices. That might help you rule out duplication.