What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple email accounts

Dennis1187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how to access two separate email accounts? I have set up a hotmail account and another private email provider on my new iPad 3. However, only the hotmail account shows up when I hit the email icon. Thanks for any help.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Settings/Mail,Contacts,Calendars/Add account...

I have three on my iPad 2. Everything works as it should.

OP
Dennis1187

Dennis1187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem was I didn't hit the mailbox tab more than once. By doing that it takes you to your multiple email accounts.

Erwaso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By doing multiple accounts, does it try to sync the calendar and contacts from all of them? Or can that be prevented?

Mini_mi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Erwaso,

You can determine what email, contacts, calendars get sync'd by turning each them on/off using the slider buttons.

dsvbohica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any one tell me why I can't add my contacts with my gmail account. It gives me the option with hotmail but not gmail. Or am I just missing something.

MarkinOz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, how do you set up 2 email accounts on the iPad 2 that have the same email address but different outgoing mail servers? I need to be able to send emails from the same address but from (1) outbound from my home network and primary ISP and (2) outbound when I'm not at home and sending it through my iPad's 3G network provider (secondary ISP). Hoping someone has a solution.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts