What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple Calendars

IreneC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to add an additional calendar to be used solely for recording bills for payment and some other events.
This is to be and additional new calendar not already existing on another media.
Any suggestions on how to???

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting question and I'll be following any responses. I have ended up with multiple calendars in MobileMe when I want only one!

lprmcnit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the cool features of IOS 4.0x is that it allows connection to multiple Exchange mailboxes...of course this OS isn't available yet for the Ipad..when it is available it will be baaaaaad.....it's really helpful in a business setting to have a shared calendar for employees in one Exchange account and a seperate personal Exchange account...but I have no idea how to do it without IOS 4....

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Create a new Google mail account and then add it into the iPad via Settings. This will give you a brand new calendar that will sync in with yours. My Calendar app currently has two of my Google Calendars syncing in.

There are instructions on Google Help on how to add a Google account into the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts