What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple attachments in email

babypink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

When I am in my emails, how do I attach say two attachments one in pages and the other in numbers?

Thank you

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is no easy way to do this directly.

However, you can upload both documents to a cloud service and email the links instead. It's far more convenient for your recipient too. The email will arrive faster, and they can choose when and where to download the files, instead of having them stuck in email.

There are several solutions that will do this for you. The two easiest (that I know of) are Box.com and iWork.com

Box.com has WebDAV. This means that you can use the WebDAV export option in Pages and Numbers to copy a file to the site. Then you can use the Box app to generate links and copy&paste them into your email.

Pages and Number can upload a file and generate the link to iWork.com in one step. If you want to send an email with both links do not enter a too address in the share email. You will still receive a copy in your own inbox. You can copy and past the links from there.

I think Box.com is the more flexible solution, but it also requires a bit playing around to make it work.

Here is a link to an excellent article about sharing via iCloud and iWork.com.

How to sync iWork with iCloud | Reviews | CNET UK

Thanks to DefBref for providing the link in another thread.

Most reactions

Latest posts