What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mtnl 3G working on iPad in DELHI

ashishmonga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

If you are using MTNL pre paid sim in DELHI , you can get 3G network all around Delhi just install SbSetting on iPad and activate 3G in the sbsettings and use pps3g as apn and you will get the 3G network of mtnl.

rana2608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MTNL Mumbai

Hi

If you are using MTNL pre paid sim in DELHI , you can get 3G network all around Delhi just install SbSetting on iPad and activate 3G in the sbsettings and use pps3g as apn and you will get the 3G network of mtnl.

Hi Ashish, am assuming the MTNL 3G in Mumbai will also work. Any other specifics that you can share?

hb2134

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad+mtnl mumbai = help please!!

Hi

Hi Ashish, am assuming the MTNL 3G in Mumbai will also work. Any other specifics that you can share?

Hey guys, can you please help me set up my ipad in mumbai for mtnl 3g?
1. I got the sim
2. recharged with the 1gb monthly thingy (Rs 450)
3. put settings > APN : gprsmtnlmum
username : mtnl
password : mtnl123
it still gives me an error that you are not subscribed to an internet connection..
Please help guys.!!

OP
A

ashishmonga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I suggest you try first with a mobile phone, then on ipad .Secondly have you installed sbsetting.

Rahulr_s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use "gprsppsmum as APN setting.

Does anyone has idea about recharge options for my cut simcard now? Now that it's cut and I do not have a sim adaptor, I can't use a recharge coupon. MTNL,s online website does not list 3G recharge as option?

OP
A

ashishmonga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi rahul, when you buy a recharge coupon there is a mobile number mentioned on it.Check that for Delhi it is 9868199900.You can dial this number from any other phone and recharge your account.

pushpwadera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear i have try this Apn but all in vain ....

Dear Sir i have use this Apn and also with this mtnl as username and mtnl123 as password but still it is not working help.......

OP
A

ashishmonga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi if u are using delhi mtnl 3G sim then the apn is pps3g and no need for user name password, and check that cellular data is on.

preetijaiswal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Hi Ashish,

I just got an ipad 2 and an MTNL 3g pre-paid sim. After inserting the sim, i am able to see IN-DOLPHIN 3G on the panel. I set the APN as gprsppsdel, username/password - mtnl/mtnl123. And it is working.

Why do I need to install SbSetting?

goldenarrowone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
best 3G pre paid for Ipad2 in delhi

Folks just got a ipad2 3GB 64 KB...dont have wi fi at my home..
cd someone pl advice on which is the most effective 3G plan..how abt any MTNL 3G pre piad plan..wd it work..I live in Dwarka
thanks

preetijaiswal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using MTNL 3G card on my ipad and I too live in Dwarka. This works fine.

I do not know about any other plan by any other ISP

Most reactions