What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MSN Messnger for iPad

ed_calgary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to this site and was wondering what the best Msn Messenger app to use ... not liking the way the iPhone ones look on the iPaD...
Thanks and hi from Canada

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IM+ is great and there is a lite version that lets you try it for free! If nothing else give the lite version a try and see if it does what you want it to do. It even supports group chat for Msn Messenger. Pretty nice!

OP
E

ed_calgary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there one that is actually made for the higher res screen of the iPad???

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use IM+ Lite. The only downside I see to it is that it doesn stay logged in forever. It will eventually time out and stop receiving IMs. It warns you before though and gives you a chance to keep it active.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm another IM+ lite user - I think the paid version allows you to stay logged in to get push notifications.

Bodean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using IM+ lite, its ok. Deciding on whether to get beejive or im+ full

Philippe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IM+ does group convos..? Really?

That'd be cool... I've been waiting for an instant messenger app that could do that. What is the main difference between the free Lite version and the 10$ Pro version?

Most reactions

Latest posts