What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mSecure anyone?

Vic8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the mSecure app ($4.99) for my ipad and so far am very pleased with it. I recently downloaded mBackup(free) on my Mac at home to back up/restore my info in the event that it is needed. I now would like to transfer the info to my newly acquired Iphone 4. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? According to msevensoftware- mSecure for iOS is available at the App Store for $4.99 and is an iOS "Universal" app that will run on all your iOS devices for a single purchase price! I have been in communications with someone from msevensoftware but was wondering if anyone had a quick answer.:confused:

OP
V

Vic8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok disregard. I got my answer from Tim at msevensoftware. He was very responsive and aim very impressed with this app. I now have mSecure on my iPad and iPhone. I also have backup on my Mac.

Most reactions

Latest posts