What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MS Office 2010 Suite on my iPad

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup, tis true and you do not need to JB. I just updated my resume with MS Word. Full access to all Word features including Word's standard dialog boxes. I can run other Windows apps as well.

Unlike Pages, you get a full feature set. Not much difference between the desktop experience and the iPad experience.

Should there be any interest, I'll post a few simple details. This might be what some of you are looking for.

Bob

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If this has anything to do with using a cracked app or any other sort of software that has been acquired in any way other than what the author, developer, owner or distributor intended, please do NOT post any details!

Landshark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, I do this everyday too, it's called LogMeIn, just remote to your laptop or desktop with MS-Office.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
STOP PRESS! Use any app or game that is running on a PC just by using a remote desktop solution from your iPad...
Sorry Bob, but there have been loads of these. My favourite was "hey, play Crysis at 60FPS on iPad!"

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You had to ruin the hope for true MS office on the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts