1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Mr Frog the Neighbours Dog [Universal]

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by iwales, Mar 12, 2012.

1. iwales

iwales iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mr Frog The Neighbours Dog

[​IMG]

ANDROID - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.walesinteractive.mrfrog

ITUNES - Mr Frog the Neighbours Dog for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE AND IPAD AND ANDROID 2.3+

PLEASE NOTE: This story book supports iPhone4, iPhone4s and iPad2 only.

"Mr Frog, the Neighbours Dog" is a brilliantly funny and entertaining children’s interactive story and activity book. Featuring funny animated cartoon characters and a great story combined with lots of games and tasks which will keep your kids entertained time and time again.

This App provides a great way to promote reading in young children and keep them engaged with the variety of touch screen tasks as you progress through the story. 

"Mr Frog, the Neighbours Dog" is an interactive book which follows the exploits of a frog that is quite obviously pretending to be a dog and the outrage of the person observing his shenanigans next door. 

“There’s Mr Frog, the neighbours dog. I say a dog, but he’s really a frog, a frog pretending to be a dog!
He wears a disguise to fool peoples’ eyes. But he doesn’t fool me, I can plainly see, that he’s merely a frog, dressed up as a dog. He plays and he begs, but he’s got froggy legs!”

Features:

•Funny Cartoon Characters & Animation

•Lots of simple games & activities including – Finger Colouring, Dressing Up, Jigsaw Puzzle, Fly Catching, Frog Feeding, Window Cleaning and Hide & Seek.

•Read to Me – listen to the narrated story

•Read it Myself – read the book in its traditional form

•Custom audio for each screen

•Professional audio narration

BEST GAME ON THE IPHONE AND IPAD INVOLVING JIBS, BUGGLES AND TANTELOOPS!!!

LINKS

Edited by Moderator - no external links, please read the forum rules
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012