What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mp 3 for free

citra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can we download mp3 for free to ipad? Im trying many times, but it only can play not download, whereas in laptop, I can download for free...how to download for free? Thank you!!!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you mean you already have a source of free music that appears to be incompatible with the iPad?

Legal sources are few and far between, I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
citra

citra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes,I have a free application for mp3 download dor ipad,but it cant download the free music from internet, can you help me how?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would need to know how it works on the PC before I could tell you if it could work on the iPad too.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
citra

citra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the problem.....on windows, I dont need any application for downloading the free musics, I'm just using the mozilla firefox...go to website...and download files, and it's done, but it can't be done with ipad....the download files always goes blank....I dunno why...

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see. That's because of the iPad's file system. The music file is not compatible with Safari, and the Music app can't access the file due to the sandboxed nature of iOS.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
citra

citra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooww....so it meants I can't download free music in ipad (because of the sandboxed system?) by any kind of browsers, even mozilla firefox? I dunno if ipad is compatible with mozilla as well.....

Thanks for the answer

cayleg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How To download music on ipad;)

:) use a app like downloader !
copy the download address to browser in downloader app
Worked for me

Most reactions

Latest posts