What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Text on Phoster

Confused.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the Phoster app, and I can't figure out how to move text boxes or choose where you would like to place them. I read the "what can you do with this app" page that they supply, and one of the things listed was "moveable text." However, my text does not appear to be moveable. Has anyone else had this issue, and have they figured out how? Thanks!

OP
Confused.

Confused.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never mind! After a long time playing with it, I just figured it out (!) I don't think I am allowed to delete threads though, even if I created them. Sorry!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Never mind! After a long time playing with it, I just figured it out (!) I don't think I am allowed to delete threads though, even if I created them. Sorry!

If you posted to tell us how you solved your problem, it might help someone else with the same problem.

OP
Confused.

Confused.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay. After I used it for maybe an hour or an hour and a half, it popped up with a tutorial/direction saying to hold down text for a couple seconds, and the you can move it. I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before.

Most reactions