1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Moving pictures to iPhones to iPad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by darrenlad, Mar 18, 2013.

1. darrenlad

darrenlad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's their anyway I can put pictures from my iPhone to iPad ? Am going on holiday and want to put the pictures on to my iPad every night instead of taken the iPad with me every where ? Both the iPhone n iPad are using the same account and both jail broken looking for a app or some thing what I can do it p.s my iPhone will be in flight mode
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,733 / 0
    Take a look at the app "Photo Transfer." It is very good at allowing you to transfer photos between iDevices on WiFi. I used it all the time. If your hotel has WiFi - you can leave the phone's cellular access off and just use WiFi...

It also has the ability to transfer photos via Bluetooth (not videos, though, as that's not supported). I don't think you have to be on the same WiFi network to use Bluetooth, so this should work for you with your phone in Airplane mode. I'm just guessing it'll work - not sure.

Regardless, maybe this is an app to look into?

Marilyn
  3. Nolander07

Nolander07 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you have wifi, why not use photo stream?
  4. gresh14

gresh14 iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    i use PhotoSync works great, you can also add the pictures to your pc with this app. i think it was $4.00
  5. jojouichanco

jojouichanco iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you have access to a PC with Windows 7 or 8, connect both your iPad and iPhone. Both will appear as Portable Devices on the PC. Open the folders that you see in each device until you get to the photos. Copy and paste across the files you want.
    I tried doing this with my Mac, but the Mac only allows access to the iPad and iPhone through iTunes.
  6. Beards

Beards iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    That would require an Internet connection. The OP stated he needs to transfer whilst in Airplane mode.